Jan 12, 2018
Todays lecture, builds on last weeks video, after discussing those at high risk for complications of the flue.
Today, you'll learn:
- about post influenza asthenia
- how to remember possible complications using the mnemonic "crocs"
- signs and symptoms of complications to help diagnose
Todays lecture, builds on last...
Jan 4, 2018
Whether you're working in family practice, the emergency room, or urgent care - knowing this disease is a must! Today, you'll learn:
- Can influenza lead to AFIB?
- Who's at high risk for complications - don't miss this population!
- Do we need labs or imaging for patients with influenza?
- How to identify the septic...
Oct 30, 2017
Today, we're going to build on our last lecture regarding anterior shoulder dislocations. If you missed it, you can watch that here:
Last week we touched on reducing the shoulder without sedation. But, truth is, there will be...
Oct 23, 2017
Today, we're going to talk about anterior shoulder dislocations. You're going to learn:
1. Shoulder anatomy
2. Patient presentation
4. What to look out for on the physical exam
5. The required imaging studies
6. How to reduce the shoulder
Thursday we'll share part 2 of this lecture. In that lecture we'll...
Oct 19, 2017
Foreign body or large food bolus ingestion occurs primarily in children and in the mentally impaired older adult. Food (meat) bolus impaction above a pre-existing esophageal stricture is the most common cause in adults. The majority of foreign bodies in children are coins. Today, were going to get into the nitty...