Jan 4, 2018
Whether you're working in family practice, the emergency room, or urgent care - knowing this disease is a must! Today, you'll learn:
- Can influenza lead to AFIB?
- Who's at high risk for complications - don't miss this population!
- Do we need labs or imaging for patients with influenza?
- How to identify the septic patient at the bedside
- What do we do with the high risk patient, with influenza, who presents after the 48 hour window?
- When can your patient return to work?
- Case studies to drive these concepts home
Subscribe to our YouTube here:
Follow us on Instagram here:
Ace your exams:
Have questions about this podcast? Email email@example.com