Jan 22, 2018
Today, I'm going to be sharing my day with you in the emergency department. I had a patient coming in with isolated third cranial nerve palsy. I wasn't quite sure how to approach this and so we got a consult.
Something clinicians struggle with is knowing when to call for help. They feel pressured to handle everything...
Jan 12, 2018
Todays lecture, builds on last weeks video, after discussing those at high risk for complications of the flue.
Today, you'll learn:
- about post influenza asthenia
- how to remember possible complications using the mnemonic "crocs"
- signs and symptoms of complications to help diagnose
Todays lecture, builds on last...
Jan 4, 2018
Whether you're working in family practice, the emergency room, or urgent care - knowing this disease is a must! Today, you'll learn:
- Can influenza lead to AFIB?
- Who's at high risk for complications - don't miss this population!
- Do we need labs or imaging for patients with influenza?
- How to identify the septic...
Oct 30, 2017
Today, we're going to build on our last lecture regarding anterior shoulder dislocations. If you missed it, you can watch that here:
Last week we touched on reducing the shoulder without sedation. But, truth is, there will be...
Oct 23, 2017
Today, we're going to talk about anterior shoulder dislocations. You're going to learn:
1. Shoulder anatomy
2. Patient presentation
4. What to look out for on the physical exam
5. The required imaging studies
6. How to reduce the shoulder
Thursday we'll share part 2 of this lecture. In that lecture we'll...